Thursday, 2 February 2012

The first of many...

I know there are a few of us young 'uns out blogging already about Stevenage, but I've finally decided to give it a go myself. Ran one in the summer about West Ham and managed to pick up a rather - in my eyes - impressive 5,500 views in the summer months so I'm not a total novice at this m'larky. This blog, much like the others that are out there will focus on match-reports, areas for discussion and tactical analysis and I'm more than open to suggestions and constructive criticism. If you want a sneak preview as to what I can do, then check out my article I wrote the the SeventyTwo a couple of weeks back here. Oh and keep an eye out, might just see a little article from me in the programme for the Spurs game!

No comments:

Post a Comment